2021.12.02 21:12 ZoolShop Parents mourn teen killed in Oxford
|submitted by ZoolShop to CoinTuta [link] [comments]|
2021.12.02 21:12 Cabbagecestershire ☀️Solarmine☀️|Utilizing Renewable Energy Credits to Achieve Carbon Neutral Mining|☀️Veteran Founded Clean Energy Bitcoin Mining That Rewards its Investors|☀️Holders Receive 25% of BTC Mined|No Tax☀️BNB Rewards|☀️Solid Proof Audit/Doxxed Team/KYC|☀️ILO/Presale Via PinkSale Beginning December 4th at 4
Welcome to SOLARMINE.
*Presale Link: https://www.pinksale.finance/#/launchpad/0x636DC76fE3FAA2168283e5B9e4Cf2F462026cDC8?chain=BSC
WHITELIST SPOTS AVAILABLE, JOIN TELEGRAM FOR DETAILS
Mining Cryptocurrency as a Carbon Neutral company.
THE FUTURE OF MINING
Solarmine was created to be a cryptocurrency that solves real issues and has actual utility. Climate change is real, we need to act now.
THE PROJECT * Utilizing Renewable Energy Credits to ensure carbon neutral mining 24/7. * 100% carbon neutral company * Using only renewable energy * Joining the fight for Net Zero * Operating under Solarmine LLC, registered in USA
TRANSPARENCY *We are transparent on location, equipment, and mining procedures. *We also promise to be active with the community every day. *Our team is doxxed and our CEO is KYC'ed with Solidproof, AAA Cyber Security Standard.
THE COIN * 100,000,000 Token Supply * Launching on Binance Smart Chain (BSC) Network * Initial Liquidity Offering (ILO) / Presale via PinkSale * Liquidity auto locked after presale * Partnership announcements coming soon * Pre sale announcement coming soon * Whitelist Contest running now * Doxxed team * Solidproof & Veriff KYC *Contract Audit by Solidproof
FOR INVESTORS * NO TAX charge for buying, swapping or selling tokens * 25% of Bitcoin mined is distributed each month in BNB to holders * Launching on BSC as appose to ETH due to TAX implications for Investors * No marketing wallet means no selling tokens, this is taken care of off Chain * Community wallet will be used on investors, via community voting system * Complete project transparency * Engaging eco system and community
THE COMMUNITY * The Solarmine community will be fun, interactive, and most importantly rewarding. So please ask questions, interact with the community, get to know the project and team you've invested in. * We ask that you are active across our social media platforms to help grow our business and your investment
COMMUNITY WALLET The community wallet is only used on its holders. The most important aspect to this is leaving it up to the community to decide what we use this wallet for. Whether it be used for giveaways, airdrops, contests, and free merchandise. We will utilize a poll voting system on our social media platforms to decide each month what we want to do.
VETERAN OWNED SMALL BUSINESS
Solarmine will operate as a business with real growth each year and in return more rewards for holders. Transparency and leadership is at our core values.
WHITEPAPER Our whitepaper is a must read and is packed full of important information. Please visit our website https://solarminecoin.com/
SOCIAL MEDIA *Website: https://solarminecoin.com/ *Telegram: https://t.me/solarminecoin *Discord: https://discord.gg/mbFD3jzffg *Twitter: https://twitter.com/Solarminecoin *Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/solarminecoin/
Thank you for believing in Solarmine. We welcome you to the Solarmine family. Together we will make a difference.
submitted by Cabbagecestershire to cryptostreetbets [link] [comments]
2021.12.02 21:12 Black_jack_trash A retrospective of SMG4 in 2013: Experimentation and Evolution
This is going to be a post more or less reviewing the enterity of SMG4 in 2012 as well as a ranking for every single episode in my personal opinion.
After 2012 ended with a bang, it was slowly becoming clear that SMG4 wasn't merely one of the many SM64 Machinima creators at the time. It was one that had a lot of potential and was arguably one of the best creators at the time. So what could the series do to move forward?
Uniquely for the series, the year 2013 started with a big revamp for plot structure. With the exception of SMG4 and SMG3, the recolors were all reduced to cameos, with most of them appearing with only their colour palette. It started focusing more on the nintendo characters (and Steve), which in my opinion was a pretty good decision because it allowed some of the more interesting characters to get a chance in the spotlight.
It also got a pretty major improvement to editing, audio and recording. Taking the lessons learned from The Adventures of Mario and Luigi Part 1, 2013 as a whole uses more sound effects and more variety with them in order to enchance scenes and jokes.
The most noticeable thing about this year however, was the sheer amount of experimental episodes. While every episode beforehand had a noticeable formula, this one had a lot of weird experimental episodes in the form of musicals, episodes experimenting with different main characters like the Wario bros, Luigi, SMG3 and Bowser, we even an episode that years before the Waluigi arc happened, was completely serious in tone.
It's overall speaking an even bigger improvement over 2012, which was already a pretty good year on its own right. One thing i will say about this year is the fact that the videos from this year are a lot shorter than those from pretty much every other year. I didn't mind this and i actually really liked it for the most part, but i understand if this detracts from the year's quality. As for me, this is a good contender for my favourite year of SMG4.
The main characters were switched around a lot. Here we have a list of all the major players from 2013!
Mario: The more things change, the more they stay the same huh? Pretty much unchanged from 2012.
SMG4: Regained most of his competence that was lost in 2012 and settled into his role of a relatively regular guy making videos stuck in a mad world.
Toad: While he still has a bit of his old mean streak, he started to become wackier and more deranged as the year went on.
Peach: Becomes more or less the only character to act like her original series counterpart... almost.
Bowser: As ineffective as always, but at this year he tries really hard to seem cool and imposing, which of course means the universe will inevitably shatter his ego one way or another.
SMG3: The slightly more effective villain of the two main ones. Appears often as the main antagonist in the videos.
Wario: More or less the same as his original game counterpart. And that's good
Waluigi: The man, the myth, the legend. A jackass that is sometimes bullied by his fat brother. Also, this is the year to introduce both the Waluigi Launcher and the muscular Waluigi.
Steve: A lot more talkative this time and even crazier than before. Starts exhibiting the weird reality warping powers he is known for.
Enzo: He snaps during this year, which sets up a few storylines in later years.
The recolors: Reduced mostly to cameos. This year is also the last time Starman3 has a major role in an episode.
With that out of the way, it's time for the rankings! Unlike my 2012 retrospective, i'm not going to put down a list of recommendations becase quite honestly, if it were up to me i'd just recommend every episode from this year.
(Checks notes. Realizes that none of the episodes got a ranking below ok)
Well... crap. Now i could just write my least favourite episodes from this year, but if i did that i would probably devolve into nitpicking, and i really don't want to do that.
On the other hand, this one had a few that i think are incredibly unmemorable.
5. War of the Fat Italians 2013: There is nothing inherently wrong with this one, it's just that in comparation to what comes before and after, this one just fails to stand out in any way because it's a bit too basic.
4. ṩṩἔᾗмὄḋᾗᾄʀ 6 (New years edition): Besides the fact that it's a Ssenmodnar on new years, the episode feels rather bland in comparation to the previous Ssenmodnars, and as funny as they are, the jokes didn't really stick with me.
3. A SM64 Fairytale Part 2: It's really surprising to me just how little i remember of this episode. Everything that happens here ends up being so irrelevant for the mini-series that you really wouldn't lose anything by skipping it.
2. Mario SWAG: This feels more like something that belongs in a Ssenmodnar rather than a standalone episode. At the very least it is pretty funny for what it is.
1. Short-Long Jump: This is a pretty good contender for the title of blandest SMG4 episode ever created. It's not that it's even bad, it's just that there is literally nothing here of interest. It feels like your cookie cutter Mario parody instead of a proper wacky and off the rails SMG4 episode.
This ranking was incredibly difficult for me to create. So much so, that i decided to make this one a top 10 instead of a top 5. If i'm being honest, you could probably make a good argument to make me switch the places around.
10. Halloween Special 2013: This one manages to step up the 2012 Halloween Special by having a very unique athmosphere not just at the time of its release, but even today. It manages to be incredibly surreal and creepy without losing its humour.
9. The (Totally) Accurate Documentary of Mario: The second time we're told Mario's origin story, and in my opinion the best one. It's quite fittingly very silly without being too ridiculous like 2011's own take and quite unlike... well, i'll get to that video someday.
8. How To Make Spaghetti: One of the most unusual subscriber specials, and could be sorta considered a prequel to the later Cooking With Mario videos. The monotone voice that attempts to help Mario cook is more or less the entire reason this video got here.
7. Spaghetti Law: A spiritual sequel to 2012's 0% Spaghetti, not just in the premise, but in thestructure itself of the episode. Despite being so similar, it manages to be distinct while retaining the original's quality.
6. Two Evil Friends: This video for me is the textbook example of how SMG3 and Bowser should be written, really, the worst part about it is the fact that we don't get to see more about these two idiots.
5. Mushroom Wars: That Space Series? Part 3: DOWN OF THE WEEGEE STAR: The conclution of as of now, the contender for my favourite mini-series. It's a relatively simple finale, but that is more than made up for by the jokes, which are some of the funniest in the series so far.
4. R64: Idiot Karts 101: In my humble opinion, this is the perfect example of an episode with a simple premise being executed near perfectly. Everything comes together in a good way that, despite not being as flashy or chaotic as the other entries of this list.
3. A SM64 Fairytale Finale: While i may prefer other mini-series in general, the finale is easily one of the most well made videos of the year and dare i say, manages to have one of the best fights in the entire series simply because of how incredibly silly, chaotic and surprisingly awesome it is.
2. Tale of a Bob-Omb: To this day i'm still shocked at the fact this was made in 2013. It was SMG4 and by extention Luke's very first attempt at making something dramatic and in my opinion and at the very least in SMG4, the first attempt was the best. It's not just a dramatic episode for the sake of it, it actually manages to deconstruct the way bob-ombs are treated in SMG4 and even the main Mario series in general.
"This is what every Bob-omb hopes for—a chance to change something for the better. To make an impact."
1. ṩṩἔᾗмὄḋᾗᾄʀ 4: What heavily distinguishes this one from the other Ssenmodnars and the reason i like it so much is because it is downright surreal and magical. I know i might sound incredibly stupid when i say this, but it just fills me with a great amount of comfort when i watch it. It's something rather difficult to describe in words.
2021.12.02 21:12 Some-Caregiver8397 Juss a dude who likes using aimbot+walls+unlimited uav tool
|submitted by Some-Caregiver8397 to SelfPromotionYouTube [link] [comments]|
2021.12.02 21:12 Anaheimfinesse Could anyone help me with identifying the small lettering & numbers font in this photo?
|submitted by Anaheimfinesse to identifythisfont [link] [comments]|
2021.12.02 21:12 Roxyedater 26F am I naturally beautiful?
2021.12.02 21:12 NOHITJEROME What Is Your Least Favorite Questing Zone in Classic Wow?
|submitted by NOHITJEROME to classicwow [link] [comments]|
2021.12.02 21:12 jenv1982 A bunch of orders stagnant with no updates…
I have a bunch of different orders (made on different days) that have been sitting in Lakewood, WA for days. One order is from my monthly Subscribe and Save that was all otherwise delivered on the 29th. No updates for days.
Of those that aren’t already late, a few are supposed to be delivered sometime today. They haven’t gone out for delivery yet at 4pm local time. My house is less than 30 mins from the Amazon location in Lakewood. Any clue if I can expect them?
A few of these orders were time sensitive (if they show up late I won’t really need them anymore). The main point of my prime membership is delivery speed on items I need quickly. Sigh.
submitted by jenv1982 to amazonprime [link] [comments]
2021.12.02 21:12 Psyched4this Electrify America has now deployed Tesla Powerpacks at over 140 charging stations
|submitted by Psyched4this to wallstreetbets [link] [comments]|
2021.12.02 21:12 AppropriateMention6 Has anyone been to Paggliacci's lately?
How are the wait times now with limited capacity? Have they reconfigured inside? I know they have the makeshift patio but on rainy days (i.e. nearly every day) in fall winter, that would be a no go.
The place was always packed to the gills with tables uncomfortably close at the best of times. I can't imagine that would be the case now.
So are wait times even longer now? Planning to go for lunch soon. TIA.
submitted by AppropriateMention6 to VictoriaBC [link] [comments]
2021.12.02 21:12 beaugiles NSW Health can confirm one further case of the Omicron COVID-19 variant of concern, bringing the total number of cases in NSW to 9. NSW Health is concerned the virus may have been acquired in the community as the case has no overseas travel history or links to people with overseas travel history.
|submitted by beaugiles to sydney [link] [comments]|
2021.12.02 21:12 Lavertyfo Good morning! 😚 Hope everyone has a lovely day. 💕
2021.12.02 21:12 Kantesbackpocket Who is actually going down this year?
2021.12.02 21:12 KillucanAsh My own outline of a"Little Nightmares 2" script
|submitted by KillucanAsh to LittleNightmares [link] [comments]|
2021.12.02 21:12 Traditional_Bar8530 Seattle Tickets
hello! my friend and I are looking for tickets in seattle for either the 28/29 show! Resale tickets are ~$100 and we cannot afford that :( and leads or help is greatly appreciated!
submitted by Traditional_Bar8530 to PoloAndPan [link] [comments]
2021.12.02 21:12 shidoburrito Japanese restaurants in NYC?
Hello Japanese Foodies!
My partner and I will be taking a weekend trip to New York City next week and are looking forward to eating at some Japanese chain restaurants we don't get where we live but have enjoyed while vacationing in Japan. I've already hunted down multiple Ichiran's and Ippudo's and a Coco Ichibanya in NYC.
Are there any Japanese restaurants in Manhattan that you enjoy? Any popular chains from Japan that opened up in NYC that you know of and/or have enjoyed?
Thank you in advance for any and all suggestions!
submitted by shidoburrito to JapaneseFood [link] [comments]
2021.12.02 21:12 StateOfTheArt- Anyone know the equation to this function? I'm a bit stuck.
2021.12.02 21:12 chanreposter Anatomy of a good boi
|submitted by chanreposter to unwholesomememes [link] [comments]|
2021.12.02 21:12 plum4000 Magic in a bottle (To answer u/squidishh yes they do look different on different paper. )
2021.12.02 21:11 DocArchStanton Teeth of the Dog at Casa de Campo, La Romana, Dominican Republic. Here are six pictures from that trip. Notice my caddy wearing a white jump suit like The Masters. Very nice touch!
2021.12.02 21:11 DanDan85 How has your experience been of ranked sprint so far this particular season?
Have you had a positive/negative experience? What do you think could be done to improve ranked? Do you think irrevocable ranks are a good thing for the game? Do you think the rewards for playing ranked remotely compare to the time required to rank out?
The reason I ask these questions is my clanmates and friends have a overwhelming consensus and I just would like to get a broader opinion from perhaps a different group of players.
submitted by DanDan85 to WorldOfWarships [link] [comments]
2021.12.02 21:11 Spudguy What echo chamber/bubble were you living in but didn't realise until you left it?
2021.12.02 21:11 Clitortoise420 If your in XYO you know the importance of this photo.
|submitted by Clitortoise420 to XYONetwork [link] [comments]|
2021.12.02 21:11 grimeway1 Ranked 4 vs 6
Dafuq why does a 4 vs 6 ranked game continue??
you always lose cus you have 2 man less but it still counts towards your rank
submitted by grimeway1 to century [link] [comments]
2021.12.02 21:11 NoTill3742 F the mods r/apandah will be used for shitposting
|submitted by NoTill3742 to Apandah [link] [comments]|